- Seamlessly integrated with Easitill EPoS solution – Add a product to the database once to feed all of your selling channels
- Easy content editor for when you need to shout about upcoming events, add pages, write blogs or make simple changes
- Click and Collect option
- Mobile Friendly – In 2016 51% of websites visited were from mobile devices, and this number will continue to grow
- Discount voucher codes
- Customer Registration or Guest checkout
Easitill Ecommerce Solution Key Elements
One Database for your EPoS & Ecommerce
Save time and money by using your existing product database already in use within your Easitill EPoS to drive your website.
Simply upload your EPoS products, prices, offers, stock levels to your ecommerce site.
Your Store Your Design
Easitill helps you design your store to support your brand, products and customers. Upload your logo and choose from one of our many professionally-designed templates to launch your store quickly or employ us to build a design for you.
Control over your content pages
Content Management System (CMS) which gives you (the Client) the ability to easily edit the content on his/her website (text and images) from the use of a simple text editor (also known as a WYSIWYG).
No restriction on space
Upload as make product records and images as you like.
Add as many additional content pages as you like, there’s no limit (within reason).
Various Product Options
Customisable options, Associated Products, Brand associated products etc.
Sell products with product-specific options (e.g. colour and size for clothing, or size and dimensions). Link multiple products to associated products.
Easitill’s different search and navigation tools make it easy for your customers to find the exact products they’re searching for. They can filter products based on the product-specific brand, group, or price, or simply type in a keyword.
Get Indexed by Search Engines
Easitill will help make your store and products more visible and easily findable to customers through search engines. Our software was designed from inception to be search engine optimised.
URL rewriting in place:
No strange characters or long, unintelligible strings of numbers and letters. Everything is completely search-engine friendly.
Complete Control of Meta information:
Customise meta keywords, descriptions and titles for each product and category.
Automatically generated Google Site Map:
Help customers and search engines find and navigate your eCommerce website easily.
Generate and upload a Google data feed of your products from Easitill to the Google Merchant Center to be visible in Google Shopping or Google Adwords results.
Increase Retention and Loyalty
Once customers have come to your online store, use tools to retain them and build loyalty.
First purchase discount
Display promotional banners inside your store to specific customers at specific times to drive sales.
Increase interactivity with for the best bustomer experience
Ratings and Reviews:
Customers can post ratings and reviews to your store for products they’ve purchased, and share those reviews across their social media accounts. Products can be sorted by, or searched by, ratings and reviews. You can even reward your customers with store credits for submitting a review.
Customers can create wish lists for products on your site and come back and purchase them later.
Customers can use the third party sharing widgets to “like” or share pages and products from your website with their friends on social media sites.
Call us NOW on 01604 881881
What are the benefits of an online store for businesses?
Selling through an online store, either alongside a conventional business or as a standalone e-commerce venture, has several benefits:
- Reduced overheads: in general, an online shop costs less to set up and run than a physical store, although it’s important to recognise that making e-commerce work requires continuing investment.
- Lower marketing costs with better targeting: online promotion can be aimed more precisely at potential customers than using conventional media. It’s also much cheaper, for example, to send a marketing message by e-mail to 1,000 customers than it is to send 1,000 newsletters by post.
- Expanded geographical reach: a local business can become nationwide or, depending on the product, international, just through having an effective e-commerce strategy. Bear in mind that if you do sell outside the UK, you’ll need to comply with regulations and understand tax and import/export issues.
- Being open for business 24/7: with automated order and payment processing, sales can be made at any time and customers can buy when it suits them.
- Greater flexibility: an online store can be updated instantly and as often as you like – for example, to promote a ‘deal of the day’ on your front page, without the need for expensive printed display material.
- Broader potential customer base: an e-commerce business is an additional buying channel, capable of attracting customers who have not bought before.
- Improved customer profiling: with the opportunity to target products and services at specific groups based on buying data.
- Increased visibility for your business: with investment in search engine optimisation and online promotion, an online shop becomes more accessible to customers searching for your products.
- The ability to tell people about your business: this is particularly valuable when an online store operates alongside a conventional high-street outlet, providing information about opening hours, contact details and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Another marketing channel: your online store can support your online marketing efforts by including customer reviews and testimonials.